News from the studio…
Now selling through Hope & Story
As well as selling our British made products through our own website, we are also offering our goodies through a new shop called Hope and Story which is an online destination for conscious consumers looking for British Made products and brands with ethics, sustainability and quality at their heart.
They have such nice a looking website that is really navigable.
The new Twisted Loom Colour Collection is getting noticed!
I’ve never been one for neutrals so why not go for a splash of colour? Don’t be scared to make a feature of your ottoman with these big, bold and beautiful specimens.
Other than the obvious visuals, let’s consider a few features that will hopefully interest you…
- This is THOUGHTFUL furniture not FAST furniture. It is made thoughtfully with one eye on the environment and will last a very, very long time.
- Upholstered with beautiful wool from an historic Yorkshire mill with a heritage dating back more than 300 years!
- ALL materials and suppliers are sourced hyper-locally within a 20-mile radius = less miles, lower carbon footprint.
- All wood is Forestry Stewardship Commission (FSC) certified.
- Whopping lifetime guarantee on the frame construction.
I’m very excited about this recent offering available to customers who have purchased our Limited Edition furniture. Re-dazzle does just that, it re-dazzles! If at some point you fancy a different fabric, then we’ll collect, reupholster and return, all at a valued customer price.
Third year in a row! We’re one of Manchester’s Three Best Rated Upholsterers.
This warms my cockles! According to Best Rated – “Expert recommended Top 3 Upholstery in Manchester, UK. All of our upholstery shops actually face a rigorous 50-Point Inspection, which includes local reviews, history, business standards, ratings, satisfaction, trust, price and their trading excellence. Only the bee’s knees!”